4 Ch, /Proximity Detector Repeater, Transistor Out, SIL 2
The Switch/Proximity Detector Repeater type D1033Q is a DIN Rail unit with four independent and isolated channels. The unit can be configured for contact or proximity detector, NO or NC and for NC or NO optocoupled open collector transistor output. Each channel enables a Safe Area load to be controlled by a switch, or a proximity detector, located in Hazardous Area.
• Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20), Division 1, installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
• NO/NC contact/proximity Detector Input.
• Four opto isolated voltage free transistorOutput Signals.
• Common negative or positive output both accepted in standard version D1033.
• Line fault detection with common signalling available when using Power Bus enclosure.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4.
• In-field programmability by DIP Switch.
• High Reliability, SMD components.
• High Density, four channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.
• 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.
4 (2 channels: D1033D