PSx1200 Power Supply Series
G.M. International new PSx1200 Series power supplies have been designed to provide the greatest levels of availability and safety for high integrity and critical applications.
- Three independent overvoltage protections: 1 voltage limiting loop at 30 Vdc and 1+1 crowbars at 30 Vdc.
- Under and over voltage alarm monitoring.
- High load fuses breaking capacity to ensure that, in case one load attached to the power supply fails, others are not affected.
- Units are SIL2/SIL3 according to IEC61508:2010 Ed. 2.
- Designed for installation in Zone 2 / Div. 2 hazardous locations.
- ATEX, IECEx Certifications.
- Up to 1200 W for a single unit.
- Up to 3600 W (fully redundant) for 19" rack system.
- Better than 89% efficiency with 0.98 Power Factor Correction.
- Fast output dynamic response.
^ PSS1250-HS-3-D 9" rack system
- Fully redundant options available with load sharing.
- Two universal AC input lines.
- Wall, DIN-Rail, 7" or 9" or 19" rack mounting versions.
- Modular systems for wide range of applications.
- Active Ideal Diode circuitry for lower internal power dissipation and greater efficiency.