The Switch/Proximity Detector Repeater type D1031 is a DIN Rail unit with two or four independent channels. The unit can be configured for contact or proximity detector, NO or NC and for NO or NC optocoupled open collector transistor output. Each channel enables a Safe Area load to be controlled by a switch, or a proximity detector, located in Hazardous Area.
- SIL2 /SC3
- Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20), Division 1, installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
- High Density, four channels per unit.
- NO/NC contact/proximity Detector Input.
- Four opto isolated voltage free Transistor Output Signals.
- SPDT Relay Output for fault detection on single chammel version.
- Transistor Output for fault detection on dual channel version.
- Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
- EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, EN1326-1
- In-field programmability by DIP Switch.
- 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.